According to recent research published by Harvard Business Review, the Covid-19 pandemic has had a significant impact on many organisations, particularly in the area of customer services. Based on their research, the frequency of ‘difficult’ customer support calls has more than doubled since March 2020. With the pandemic posing new issues in terms of when, where, and how we should work, businesses should look for innovative ways to assist customers in optimising their training to ensure successful product utilisation and better customer service.
Customers may follow an exciting learning path and even track their own learning goals with an advanced learning management system. And if your company sells complex products, your clients may require assistance in figuring out how to use them to reach their objectives. If an LMS with strong tools and capabilities can improve your customers’ experiences by generating more thorough product knowledge, why not use it?
Let’s take a look at some of the advantages of a solid e-learning management system that can help clients study more effectively:
- Easy user interface – An upgraded LMS UI feature allows you to conduct training and manage the platform with ease. Your customer training programme should be more user-friendly to increase participation and engagement.
- Flexibility – Instead of being confined to a certain level, an excellent LMS for customer training should allow you to produce and share learning content in whatever length and format you want. Your administrators should also contribute relevant content from any source, both inside and outside the company.
- Mobile learning – In today’s fast-paced world, your clients want to be able to access bite-sized digital training from any device, just as they do with nearly every other service they use in their daily lives. Learners may study on any platform, including iOS and Android.
- Personalised learning routes – Giving your consumers pre-defined ‘learning paths’ based on their individual needs is often effective in increasing user acceptance and retention of information. This, however, necessitates your capacity to organise your content by roles, subjects, categories, skills, goods, and other factors. Customers can then select the specific educational path they require.
- Branding/white labelling – Make sure you get the greatest LMS that can be customised to blend in with your brand. Then, to quickly incorporate the platform and training into your corporate look and feel, you may build up your online training platform under your own domain by adding your logo, picking your brand colour, and producing branded banner pictures.
Always pick a business LMS you can trust and feel comfortable sharing confidential information with while discussing sensitive content.
Why consider Olive VLE for Corporate Training needs?
Olive VLE is the ISV partner-product of Microsoft and Olive Group. It is a cloud-based LMS platform designed for corporate training needs. Olive VLE is a feature-rich and scalable Corporate LMS platform that enables fast-growing businesses with high-complexity products to teach their employees, customers, and partners seamlessly.
Olive VLE is a highly secure corporate LMS platform that allows you to enrol faster and train better. It enables you to quickly interface with your existing tools, allowing you to access everything from a single dashboard at the appropriate time. The platform is always updated and can be accessed from any device at any time. Enhance engagement and performance by using our best Corporate LMS platform.
Access Olive VLE from the Microsoft App Source just like the millions of daily active Microsoft users around the world. Adopt the best LMS software into your organisation’s training demands and run your training programmes easily.