The Covid-19 pandemic has impacted training demands across all sectors, broadening the reach of virtual learning and multimedia-based education. With many global organisations now relying on online solutions, investments in corporate training that automate the employee training process have increased dramatically, particularly in the remote working environment.
It is challenging to give effective training when organisations operate from diverse locations. This is where an innovative Learning Management System becomes the most effective method for dealing with this issue. Businesses must have software that properly automates training to quicken the process and generate revenue.
Create, manage, and track corporate training programmes to meet all of your learning objectives in one place, at any time. It is easy to select a robust LMS platform by checking certain criteria. In this blog, we break down how to choose the right LMS platform for corporate training.
Below are five key steps to help you select the finest LMS software for corporate training:
- Determine the target audience, subject matter, and scale: Consider the various people you’ll need to train, as well as the numerous programmes you’ll need to create or convert to an online medium.
- Identify the essential features: Concentrate on and make a list of all the elements you require in an online platform to train your employees effectively.
- Do thorough market research: Conduct extensive research to identify corporate e-learning platforms that deliver results for businesses.
- Analyse the pros and cons: Examine each LMS training platform separately and evaluate the software to determine its strengths and weaknesses.
- Pick your LMS: Browse through reviews to ensure the corporate LMS you’re considering has all of the features needed for your training experience.
While choosing an LMS is tedious due to the lengthy research process, we have made the task easier for you. Your company will need nothing but the best LMS if your success depends on how well your staff, vendors, partners or customers are trained.
Olive VLE & Corporate Training
Every company expects to incorporate seamless software to run its business. When it comes to training, an intuitive LMS platform covers all the needs by eliminating the problems in corporate training.
Olive VLE is the partnered product of Microsoft and Olive Group. The collaboration has helped Olive VLE to reach millions of daily active Microsoft users. It allows your organisation to experience state-of-the-art technology and innovative design solutions that can help train your employees with the right tools to engage and connect users for maximum gains. From compliance training to job training and from performance management to certifications, we bring you the best LMS solution. Olive VLE can be accessed directly from the Microsoft App. Any organisation can easily host online training through the Microsoft Teams application
Perks of Olive VLE
- Easy-to-use interface: Olive VLE enables you to get the most out of Microsoft Office 365. To provide the best learning experience, drag and drop content from PowerPoint, Word, Stream, and other sources straight into courses. In most organisations, tracking and reporting on learning progress is critical. Olive VLE offers a powerful dashboard, allowing users to create dynamic and attractive visual reports with just a few clicks.
- Social element in learning: With the Olive VLE interface for Microsoft Teams, you can make learning easier and more social. Allow users flexible access to training and share relevant queries and information with their co-workers while learning. Find, undertake, and track your training without leaving the platform.
- Start training right away: In today’s working world, it is important to stay ahead of the competition. That’s why your organisation needs to use Olive VLE, an app that focuses on the need to enhance learner engagement and provide a high-quality experience for all parties. It integrates seamlessly with your existing Office 365, giving you an already linked LMS within your organisation’s ecosystem. Employees can quickly log in with their Microsoft Teams credentials and navigate to a familiar setting.
- Learn on the go: Accessing learning activities has never been easier. With the Olive VLE app – learn or train from anywhere, at any time, on any device. The level of flexibility has risen when it comes to remote training. A good device with an active internet connection is all that it takes to access learning on the go.
If you are looking for options for a reliable LMS platform to manage your corporate training, then Olive VLE is the one for you. It is the best LMS in the market, fully integrated with Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams for corporate/enterprise training.